Community Advisory Board
- The Community Advisory Board is a group of listeners who are interested in providing feedback and suggestions concerning the programming and overall sound of the radio station.
- The Community Advisory Board does not have operational or programming control over the station.
- The current membership is nine. Each member commits for a year (six meetings) and can self-renew each year.
- Members are recruited from the community and should not be on-air programmers.
- The meetings are moderated by a staff member (currently Coach or Katie). The moderator will compile an agenda which will drive discussion for each meeting.
- Meetings are scheduled for every other month. Currently meetings are scheduled for 5:30-7:00pm on the third Tuesday of odd numbered months (subject to change).
- Meetings will end promptly by 7:00pm to respect members' schedules. Any leftover agenda items will carry over to the next meeting.
- The minutes of each meeting are submitted to the Executive Director and the President of the Board of Directors, and posted below.
Members of the 2022 Community Advisory Board are:
KAFM Staff Facilitators
Katie Meyering, Program Director
Jeff Shuldener, Community Affiars Director
Join the Community Advisory Board!
Contact email@example.com for more information.
- January 15, 2019
- March 19, 2019
- May 21, 2019
- July 16, 2019 -meeting canceled
- September 17, 2019
- November 19, 2019